Triple P: Positive Parenting Program
A parenting and family support system designed to prevent, as well as treat, behavioral and emotional problems in children.
Parents of children ages birth to age 12 will learn gentle parenting techniques, aiming to prevent problems in the family, school and community before they arise and create environments that encourage children to realize their potential.
Triple P draws on social learning, cognitive behavioral and developmental theory as well as research into risk factors associated with the development of social and behavioral problems in children. It aims to equip parents with the skills and confidence they need to be self-sufficient and manage family issues without ongoing support.
Workshop topics include:
- Dealing with Disobedience
- Managing Fighting and Aggression
- Developing Good Bedtime Routines
- Hassle-Free Shopping with Children
- Triple P
- Buffalo Urban League
- Native American Community Services
- Margaret A. Stutzman Addiction Treatment Center
For more information: