Regional Facilitator Training (Central Hudson) - Part II
|Tuesday, March 5th|
|9:00am - 3:00pm|
EPIC Regional Facilitator Training
Tuesday February 5 and Tuesday March 5
9AM – 3PM
Finkelstein Memorial Library
24 Chestnut Street at Route 59
Spring Valley, NY 10977
This two day 12 hour training will prepare those attending become Certified EPIC facilitators. If you have never led a group, come and learn the techniques. If you are an experienced leader, enhance what you already know.
LEARN HOW TO . . .
* Organize group activities
* Keep your group flowing smoothly
* Handle challenging participants
* Lead stimulating discussions with confidence
* Help parents find their own answers
ALSO FIND OUT . . .
* All about EPIC
* How to use EPIC materials effectively
* How your own knowledge and life experiences can be used to help others
* How to set up a positive workshop environment
EXPERIENCE . . .
* An EPIC parenting skills workshop as both participant and leader
* Stimulating group interaction
* Hands-on learning
Contact Phyllis Eig 845-352-9105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration.