Regional Facilitator Training (Central Hudson) - Part II
|Wednesday, October 25th|
|9:00am - 3:00pm|
EPIC Regional Facilitator Training
Tuesday October 18 and 25, 2017
9AM-3PM both days
Location: Finkelstein Memorial Library (Fielding Room) - 24 Chestnut St., Spring Valley NY 10977
This two day 12 hour training will prepare those attending become Certified EPIC facilitators. If you have never led a group, come and learn the techniques. If you are an experienced leader, enhance what you already know.
LEARN HOW TO . . .
* Organize group activities
* Keep your group flowing smoothly
* Handle challenging participants
* Lead stimulating discussions with confidence
* Help parents find their own answers
ALSO FIND OUT . . .
* All about EPIC
* How to use EPIC materials effectively
* How your own knowledge and life experiences can be used to help others
* How to set up a positive workshop environment
EXPERIENCE . . .
* An EPIC parenting skills workshop as both participant and leader
* Stimulating group interaction
* Hands-on learning
Contact Phyllis Eig 845-352-9105 or email@example.com for information and registration.