Regional Facilitator Training (Central Hudson) - Part II
EPIC Regional Facilitator Training
Tuesday March 13 and Tuesday, March 20, 2018
9AM-3PM both days
Location: Finkelstein Memorial Library - 24 Chestnut St., Spring Valley NY 10977
This two day 12 hour training will prepare those attending become Certified EPIC facilitators. If you have never led a group, come and learn the techniques. If you are an experienced leader, enhance what you already know.
LEARN HOW TO . . .
* Organize group activities
* Keep your group flowing smoothly
* Handle challenging participants
* Lead stimulating discussions with confidence
* Help parents find their own answers
ALSO FIND OUT . . .
* All about EPIC
* How to use EPIC materials effectively
* How your own knowledge and life experiences can be used to help others
* How to set up a positive workshop environment
EXPERIENCE . . .
* An EPIC parenting skills workshop as both participant and leader
* Stimulating group interaction
* Hands-on learning
Contact Phyllis Eig 845-352-9105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration.