Regional Facilitator Training (Central Hudson)
|Monday, April 24th|
|9:00am - 3:00pm|
EPIC Parent Workshop Facilitator Training
LEARN HOW TO . . .
* Organize group activities
* Keep your group flowing smoothly
* Handle challenging participants
* Lead stimulating discussions with confidence
* Help parents find their own answers
ALSO FIND OUT . . .
* All about EPIC
* How to use EPIC materials effectively
* How your own knowledge and life experiences can be used to help others
* How to set up a positive workshop environment
EXPERIENCE . . .
* An EPIC parenting skills workshop as both participant and leader
* Stimulating group interaction
* Hands-on learning
2-DAY FACILITATOR TRAINING
Dates: Monday April 24, 2017 and Monday May 1, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: EPIC Office-Kakiat School - 461 Viola Road- Lower level, Spring Valley, NY
**Both sessions are necessary to complete the training**
This is the first step toward becoming a Certified EPIC Facilitator.
Breakfast Will Be Provided
To register and for additional information, please call EPIC at 845 352-9105 or email email@example.com